Are panic attacks killing your career?
One minute you’re on top of the world in your dream job and the next you’re pulled over on the side of the road gasping for air. Worse yet, you then start that endless cycle of shame and worry about whether your next trip is going to get you to work or to a comfy stay in the ER with an Ativan drip. Sound familiar?
Now, imagine this was not the case! In “The Panic Attack Cure” (working title), Ramses Rodriguez shows you how he managed to keep the career of his dreams without the pesky little fear of having to press his panic button!
In his book you’ll Learn:
- The surprising reasons your workplace makes you panic.
- Why your mental health is an asset to your company.
- The current science behind anxiety and panic attacks.
- Daily habits for managing anxiety in the workplace.
- How to make planning your next dose of anxiety meds a thing of the past.
Join Ramses to explore how you, too, could say “bye-bye” to your panic attacks while having the career you adore!
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear more about your specific situation. Fell free to book an interview session with me to see if we are a match to work together right on that call! Click here to book!
Lets get you to STOP the PANIC once and for all!
Additional Updates and Blog Posts about my upcoming book!
- Writing my first book on Panic Attacks: How I got to this point, Coaching and Launch Team! (7/13/2018) - Okay, so I’m writing my first book. Specifically a book on panic attacks! As you may have guessed, a whole lot of internal monologue popped up during my book-writing-decision-making process; many self-aspects decided to share their own two cents on the subject of my writing. The most common shadow that came up had to do … More Writing my first book on Panic Attacks: How I got to this point, Coaching and Launch Team!