My personal spiritual glossary, so to speak. I share how I personally define and apply the terms herein contained. Feel free to comment and/or suggest a word for me to reflect on in an upcoming post!
- Magic (8/3/2018) - Magic is not the illusion or the trick. It resides in the space between the dust in the sky and the molecules of our cells. Magic carries the vibration of luster, wonder, merriment, whimsy, inspiration and enchantment! It is a feeling state that rewards the senses and serves as a twinkling reminder of the unconditional … More Magic
- Action (8/2/2018) - In the literal sense, action is ‘doing.’ It is forward-moving energy used to do work and, thus, generates power. Empowered action moves us closer towards feeling states of electric vibrancy, joy, optimism, and relief- this movement yields results, clarity, and resolve and is the key ingredient to live in flow with our purpose. This cascade … More Action
- Rejection (8/1/2018) - Rejection is simply the act of communicating an acknowledged incompatibility. We fear rejection only when it triggers our feelings of insecurity inside. If we feel panicked at the thought of rejection, we are being called to understand emotions centered around the thought “I’m not good enough.”
- Persistence (7/31/2018) - Persistence, in the truest sense, is an act of power and courage. It is an action inspired by light, love, joy and hope. It is the thing we embody INTENTIONALLY when the mud kicks up in our respective puddles in life, and is the thing we do INSTINCTIVELY as a beautiful act of self-love and … More Persistence
- Trust (7/30/2018) - Trust is an action that is dependent on perception. The governing body here, then, is the subconscious mind- our inner child takes the wheel if, and only if, it has NOT been called to heal. It is only after the integration of our inner child wounds that we can easily hear the refreshing voice of … More Trust
- Resistance (7/26/2018) - Resistance is riddled with the vibrations of density. It is why we feel stuck when we are opposing flow. Resistance communes with the feeling states of hate, resentment, doubt, loath, fear, and ambiguity. For better or for worse, it’s weightiness keeps us in place- it is a call for awareness.
- Divination (7/25/2018) - Refers to a set of practices and tools that aid in elucidating intuition. They are forms of positively validating what we already know. In other words, divination serves as a vehicle for communicating our ‘clairs,’ our energetic insights, into the visible manifested reality. These modalities are yet another way of giving our inner world a … More Divination
- Release (7/24/2018) - Release is the fundamental action by which we discharge excess energy. It is an action which is indiscriminate of the type of energy in question. We can release emotional energy, physical energy, channeled energy, thought energy, and sexual energy by means of grounding, crying, smiling, yawning, laughing, and orgasm. Despite the combination, release can be … More Release
- Gratitude (7/23/2018) - Gratitude is not a static feeling state. It is, rather, a forward-moving emotional energy that could be harnessed as a tool. No matter how we feel, gratitude can help us bump up one notch on the emotional scale. At its purest form, gratitude vibrates with grace, light and unconditional love- this is precisely why entraining … More Gratitude
- Play (7/23/2018) - Play is an action inspired from the vibrations of happiness, levity, innocence and confidence, to name a few. Its’ shadow side presents itself a distraction from negative emotion but ultimately manifests as a way of protecting a vulnerability. Either way, we should just play when when we feel positive and integrate when negative emotion prompts … More Play